Are you ready to ignite your path?
Summer Summit 2021 Eligibility Requirements:
* Her Spark welcomes anyone who self-identifies as a girl/female.
* No experience in STEM or coding is necessary to participate in the Summer Summit.
* You must be at least 13 years old as of July 12, 2021.
* You must be a high school student (public, private, or homeschool).
* You must be able to join WebEx Meetings (small plug-in or app required) and Zoom meetings.
* Register by April 30th to get Early Bird pricing of $125 for the Summit; as of May 1st, tickets are $150 per student
* Tickets for the event will no longer be on sale as of Friday, June 18 at 5 PM EST
* Registration for the event is completed after all DocuSign waivers are completed; additional emails will be sent to the Legal Guardian (or student if over the age of 18) in the month of June
* If you or someone you know would like to attend the summit, but require financial assistance, please contact ContactUs@herspark.org
Her Spark is happy to offer scholarships to girls who do not have the financial means to pay for registration to join this Summer's Summit from July 12-16. Complete this form to be considered for a scholarship.
Scholarship decisions and further instructions on how to complete registration will be communicated within one week of applying.
Explore engineering, coding, technology and other STEM topics.
Practical Life Skills
Resume building - Social Media - Presentations - Career Opportunities
"Day in the life" experiences
Learn what it is like to work for local companies and what they are looking for in new hires.